Sunday, September 25, 2011

Antique Archaeology Nashville, TN

These are pictures from our trip to the new Antique Archaeology store in Nashville, TN. We went to the grand opening and met both Mike and Danielle who are super nice. It was hot, there were thousands of people and they were both just as gracious as could be. My camera flash messed up when taking my son's picture with Danielle and there was a big line behind us. I was going to move along since everyone was in a hurry and she stopped me and said it was no problem, that she would be glad to take another picture. I liked the store overall, I spent way too much on souvenirs from there, should have just splurged on one of their picks they were selling instead. The store is located in the historic Marathon Motorworks building in downtown Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment