Thursday, June 7, 2012

Old Fashioned Crank Telephone Liquor Cabinet

This is one of my favorite things I inherited from my great aunt. They had such cool stuff back in the day. What better way to conceal a liquor stash? I know when I was a small child I always thought it was just an old antique crank phone. Then one day my aunt opened it to show me what was inside. I was blown away. I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. (I didn't get out much.) Now it is one of my prized possessions.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness your blog is great!!! I am a tree person, I love trees. I draw and photograph trees or landscape pics. but, I kind of keep them to myself. Maybe I'll share one on my blog soon. And all those finds you have....wow, don't you just love others "junk"? There are some real finds out there! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandy,
    I have one of those old phones too! Love antiques!!! Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog, and for the really nice comment. I'm going to be changing up my blog a little bit, I found some different graphics I love, so I'm going for it! I'm your newest follower. It's so nice to meet you. I have to do some photography really soon, and if you don't mind when I am going for it can I ask you some dumb questions if I have problems?
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure I'll be glad to help in anyway I can! You can either email me at brandy_lindsey@live.com or look for my Facebook link on my blog and message me there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been able to find out much about them at all. I came across one at the antique shop that I have a booth at and it was $150 and it wasn't in the best condition. I'm guessing anywhere from $100 to $300 depending on condition.

    ReplyDelete