Sunday, June 3, 2012

If the CDC says so then it must be true.

Predictions of a zombie apocalypse on the horizon seem to be untrue. The CDC has officially released a statement that there is truly not a zombie apocalypse coming. I wasn't too concerned to begin with. Yes, there have been quite a few incidences of cannibalism this week but while unusual to have that many events occur at once cannibalism is certainly nothing new. I feel that I have watched enough episodes of The Walking Dead over and over again that I would be able to protect myself in the event that a zombie apocalypse does occur and I have to protect myself against any zombies. Luckily thanks to the 2012 hysteria I'm already stocked up on enough food and ammo so I should be prepared if the CDC happens to be wrong. It's always good to plan. I guess I could order one of those Mormon survival kits just to be on the safe side. Perhaps the Mayans were on to something and the world as we know it will end on December 21, 2012 but not because of some freak solar flare or some bizarre pole flipping as many conspiracy theorists have proposed. Maybe it's just going to be zombies that do us all in. Where is Daryl Dixon when we need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment